Artesian Solutions (“Artesian”), a leading provider of Social CRM solutions, has been positioned in the “niche players” quadrant of Gartner Inc.’s (“Gartner”) 2012 Magic Quadrant for Social CRM
With thousands of global vendors in the Social CRM space, Gartner’s Social CRM Magic Quadrant provides a qualitative analysis of the Social CRMmarket and its direction, maturity and participants. Gartner evaluated vendors’ Social CRM offerings on their ability to do the following:
- Encourage many-to-many participation with customers, prospects, selling partners and internal staff.
- Capture and share user-generated data and content.
- Cede control to the community by providing varying levels of autonomy and engagement levels.
- Demonstrate a mutual, balanced purpose for company and community use.
Artesian believes its inclusion reflects the time that the company has invested in creating an approach that enables B2B organisations to use web and social monitoring for lead augmentation, social data augmentation, competitive analytics and social analytics.
Andrew Yates, CEO and co-founder of Artesian, comments:
“Social CRM is one of the most exciting sectors in the software industry. We believe Artesian’s positioning as a “niche player vendor” in the report, reflects our steadfast focus on improving the way that B2Borganisations engage with their customers and shows the impact our Social Intelligence Platform has in helping salespeople listen to their customers effectively, and better understand where the opportunities and issues exist.”
Appearance on the Social CRM MQ 2012 adds to a list of significant highlights in 2012 for Artesian:
- Election of Dr. Steve Garnett (also current EMEA Chairman of Salesforce.com) as Chairman of the board of directors;
- Appearance in Gartner Inc. reports throughout 2012: Hype Cycle for CRM Sales, 2012 (July 2012); Gartner CRM Team Perspective: Nonsales Technologies' Impact on Sales and Customer Service (May 2012): Cool Vendors in CRM Sales, 2012 (March 2012); Social CRM: Top Use Cases and Benefits for 2012 (February 2012), The Concise Social CRM Vendor Guide, 2012 (December 2011);
- Successful round of Series A funding from Octopus.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for aparticular purpose.